Study work and travel
Food and Beverage Internship in Rhodes Island, GreeceHotel work Greece, Internships in Greece, Erasmus Practice Greece, Hotels Food & Beverage
Food and Beverage Servers are customer service professionals that work for restaurants, cocktail bars and other establishments. In addition to serving food and drinks, Food and beverage Servers perform tasks, such as setting up tables, removing used dishes and preparing simple dishes..
- JOB : #63706
- COMPANY NAME : **********
- FIELD OF STUDIES : Travel & Tourism
- MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION : Must be able to responsibly handle cash transactions. Must be able to consolidate and coordinate needs for all tables within their station. Must be able to carry food and beverages. Must be able to work in a team environment.
- ACCEPTED AGE RANGE : 18 to 35 Years
- NATIONALITIES ACCEPTED: ALL
- EARLIEST/ DATE TO JOIN : January 6th, 2020 till January 6th, 2020
- EARLIEST DATE TO LEAVE : January 10th, 2020 till January 10th, 2020
- PERIOD : 2020-01-10
- PERIOD IN MONTHS : 4 Months
- TYPE / TERM : Internship
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE AN ANSWER? : 1 day
WHY THEY SHOULD PARTICIPATE AND WHO CAN APPLY?
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE? *
- Airport pick-up
- Paperwork assistance at the destination.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Everybody who is at least 18 years old and would like to have a great time abroad while doing an internship abroad.
Food and beverage serving and related workers typically do the following:
- Greet customers and answer their questions about menu items and specials
- Take food or drink orders from customers
- Prepare food and drink orders, such as sandwiches, salads, and coffee
- Relay customers’ orders to other kitchen staff
- Serve food and drinks to customers at a counter, at a stand, or in a hotel room
- Clean assigned work areas, dining tables, or serving counters
- Replenish and stock service stations, cabinets, and tables
- Set tables or prepare food trays for new customers
Food and beverage serving and related workers are the front line of customer service in restaurants, cafeterias, and other food service establishments. Depending on the establishment, they take customers’ food and drink orders and serve food and beverages.
The essence of ANAVADIA HOTEL is a holiday retreat for peace and relaxation. We are seeking for young individuals who can deliver the service to our clients. The hotel was completely renovated during 2009 and 2010, orientated to become a luxury Hotel, combining modern materials and decoration. The intimate atmosphere, the friendly staff and the impeccably renovated spaces turn every day of our guests' holidays into a unique experience. If you wish to be a part of our team, apply NOW!
DETAILS / DESCRIPTION
You will need to contact your supervisor directly and then immediately get in contact with Algoos.
DESCRIPTION OF GIVEN PRACTICE/WORK DAY
The day starts with breakfast and direct morning meeting. The shifts can be straight or split. The straight shift means that the trainee will work 8 hours directly, however split shift means that the trainee will work two times four hours with a longer break in-between the shifts. During the day the trainee works 8 hours plus break. In the evening trainees have day and possible evaluation meeting, where they can discuss all the difficulties that happened during the day, dinner and free time. On day-off trainees can plan their day in the way they want, participation in the meetings is not obligatory..
DESCRIPTION OF ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
The hotel offers complimentary accommodation and meals 3 times a day.
- Airport pick-up
- Paperwork assistance at the destination
EXTRA CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES
Rhodes, the largest of Greece’s Dodecanese islands, is known for its beach resorts, ancient ruins and remnants of its occupation by the Knights of St. John during the Crusades. The city of Rhodes has an Old Town featuring the medieval Street of the Knights and the castle like Palace of the Grand Masters. Captured by the Ottomans and then held by the Italians, the palace is now a history museum. Things worth visiting: Rhodes Old Town, Lindos Acropolis, Monolithos Castle, Anthony Quinn Bay, Tsampika Monastery, Tsampika Beach, Butterfly Valley, Prassonissi, Feraklos Castle and Agathi Beach.
- JOB FEE : € 195
- BONUS : € 50Per Month
- FEE REFUNDABLE : No
- ACCOMMODATION OFFERED : Yes
- FREE MEALS OFFERED : Yes
- WORK DAYS / WEEK : 6
- WORKING HOUR / DAY : 8
- TIPS : Yes
- OVERTIME ALLOWED : Yes
- AIRPORT PICK UP : Yes
- VISA PAID : No
- PAPER WORK ASSISTANCE: Yes
WORKING SHIFT :
07:00 to 11:00
11:00 to 15:00
18:00 to 22:00
FOOD SHIFT :
07:00 to 07:30
12:00 to 12:30
18:00 to 18:30
- EXTRA WORKING HOUR : € 2(per hour)
Rhodes, the largest of Greece’s Dodecanese islands, is known for its beach resorts, ancient ruins and remnants of its occupation by the Knights of St. John during the Crusades. The city of Rhodes has an Old Town featuring the medieval Street of the Knights and the castlelike Palace of the Grand Masters. Captured by the Ottomans and then held by the Italians, the palace is now a history museum..
- Valid ID card or passport (both are acceptable)
- Valid Visa
- Medical private insurance or travel insurance
- Training Contract
- Study confirmation
- Birth Certificate.
VISA INFORMATION PRICE : € 90 euros for Erasmus Students from NON-EU countries
You should apply for your visa at least 3 months before your internship starts.