Study work and travel
Food and beverage serving and related workers perform a variety of customer service, food preparation, and cleaning duties in restaurants, cafeterias, and other eating and drinking establishments..
- JOB : #63141
- COMPANY NAME : **********
- FIELD OF STUDIES : Travel & Tourism
- MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION : We are looking for young active people who want to develop their working skills, get experience in the study field
- ACCEPTED AGE RANGE : 18 to 30 Years
- NATIONALITIES ACCEPTED: ALL
- EARLIEST/ DATE TO JOIN : May 1st, 2020 till July 1st, 2020
- EARLIEST DATE TO LEAVE : September 1st, 2020 till November 1st, 2020
- PERIOD : 2020-09-01
- PERIOD IN MONTHS : 6 Months
- TYPE / TERM : Internship
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE AN ANSWER? : up to 7 days
WHY THEY SHOULD PARTICIPATE AND WHO CAN APPLY?
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE? *
Airport pick up, paperwork assistance.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Everybody who is at least 17 years old and would like to have a great time abroad while doing an internship abroad.
1. Assist in creating a warm and welcoming environment for guests . 2. Familiarise yourself with the menu and as much information about the food and beverage offering available in order to answer any questions guests may have. 3. Set up, clear and promptly service tables after use to ensure that guests can be seated in a timely manner. 4. Ensure the restaurant areas are clean and well presented at all times. 5. Deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times and ensure that any guest complaints and comments are reported to management. 6. Any other duties as directed by the Restaurant & Bar Manager or other member of the management team .
The hotel in Paphos, on the southwestern coast of Cyprus, is a luxurious hotel directly overlooking a ‘Blue Flag’ sandy beach.
DETAILS / DESCRIPTION
If an employee or student is fired due to inappropriate behavior or due to actions prohibited form the laws of the visited country then Algoos immediately cancels the contract with the employee who will have to return back to his own country without further assistance form Algoos. Although if a person is fired due to miscommunication Algoos will arrange this person another job or internship position for the remaining time.
DESCRIPTION OF GIVEN PRACTICE/WORK DAY
You will be working 8 hours per day with a break for your meal. There are different shifts at the hotel so you may be working in the morning,evening or night shift. You might have a straight shift (work 8 hours in arow) or a split-shift (work 4 hours first and after a break work another 4 hours)..
DESCRIPTION OF ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
A hotel offers 3 complimentary meals per day and complimentary free accommodation inside the hotel or outside.
Hotels might have their own canteens specifically for the employees but in many cases they also allow students to eat form the customers buffet after they finish.
Airport pick up, paperwork assistance
EXTRA CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES
This tiny island has a grand history. Coveted by empires across the centuries, Cyprus' enviable position has made it a prize possession for all who rose to power in the Eastern Mediterranean. Today, people still flock here, but it's now to seek out the island's beaches rather than to gain power and glory. For travelers interested in more than sand and sun, you're in for a treat, as Cyprus has archaeological sites, fine Byzantine churches, and monasteries and museums galore. It's also a wonderful place to go hiking, with an incredible wealth of unique flora and fauna. Best of all, it's so small that you can easily base yourself in one town and head out on day trips from there.
- JOB FEE : € 195
- BONUS : € 92Per Month
- FEE REFUNDABLE : No
- ACCOMMODATION OFFERED : Yes
- FREE MEALS OFFERED : Yes
- WORK DAYS / WEEK : 6
- WORKING HOUR / DAY : 8
- TIPS : Yes
- OVERTIME ALLOWED : Yes
- AIRPORT PICK UP : Yes
- VISA PAID : No
- PAPER WORK ASSISTANCE: Yes
WORKING SHIFT :
07:00 to 16:00
13:00 to 22:00
FOOD SHIFT :
07:00 to 10:00
12:30 to 14:30
18:30 to 21:30
- EXTRA WORKING HOUR : € 2(per hour)
The coastal city of Paphos is the birthplace of Aphrodite and one of the most popular tourist destinations in Cyprus. Here’s our ultimate guide to the best things to do there.
Paphos is a popular destination thanks to its mixture of Mediterranean beaches and historical sites, including several UNESCO-listed places.
European Health Card/Travel Insurance
Confirmation of Study
Visa (if needed)
VISA INFORMATION PRICE : € 90 euros with Erasmus documents
It takes usually up to 10 days to receive an answer regarding your visa application..