Study work and travel
Food and Beverage are customer service that work for restaurants, cocktail bars and other establishments. In addition to serving food and drinks, Food and beverage perform tasks, such as setting up tables, removing used dishes and preparing simple dishes..
- JOB : #63446
- COMPANY NAME : **********
- FIELD OF STUDIES : Travel & Tourism
- MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION : We are looking for young active trainee/employee who want to develop their skills.
- ACCEPTED AGE RANGE : 18 to 30 Years
- NATIONALITIES ACCEPTED: ALL
- EARLIEST/ DATE TO JOIN : May 1st, 2020 till July 1st, 2020
- EARLIEST DATE TO LEAVE : September 1st, 2020 till November 1st, 2020
- PERIOD : 2020-09-01
- PERIOD IN MONTHS : 6 Months
- TYPE / TERM : Internship
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE AN ANSWER? : up to 7 days
WHY THEY SHOULD PARTICIPATE AND WHO CAN APPLY?
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE? *
Airport pick up, paperwork assistance.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Everybody who is at least 17 years old and would like to have a great time abroad while doing an internship abroad.
1. Assist in creating a warm and welcoming environment for guests . 2. Familiarise yourself with the menu and as much information about the food and beverage offering available in order to answer any questions guests may have. 3. Set up, clear and promptly service tables after use to ensure that guests can be seated in a timely manner. 4. Ensure the restaurant areas are clean and well presented at all times. 5. Deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times and ensure that any guest complaints and comments are reported to management. 6. Any other duties as directed by the Restaurant & Bar Manager or other member of the management team .
The hotel strategically located in the resort of Tsilivi with white sandy beach in walking distance.
DETAILS / DESCRIPTION
If an employee or student is fired due to inappropriate behavior or due to actions prohibited form the laws of the visited country then Algoos immediately cancels the contract with the employee who will have to
return back to his own country without further assistance form Algoos. Although if a person is fired due to miscommunication Algoos will arrange this person another job or internship position for the remaining time.
DESCRIPTION OF GIVEN PRACTICE/WORK DAY
The day starts with breakfast and direct morning meeting. The shifts can be straight or split. The straight shift means that the trainee will work 8 hours directly, however split shift means that the trainee will work two times four hours with a longer break in-between the shifts. During the day the trainee works 8 hours plus break. In the evening trainees have day and possible evaluation meeting, where they can discuss all the difficulties that happened during the day, dinner and free time. On day-off trainees can plan their day in the way they want, participation in the meetings is not obligatory..
DESCRIPTION OF ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
A hotel offers 3 complimentary meals per day and complimentary free accommodation inside the hotel or outside.
Airport pick up, paperwork assistance
EXTRA CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES
Zákynthos (Zante) is a verdant island endowed with fertile valleys and a temperate climate. Its landscape diversity has resulted in different types of beaches. There are sandy beaches in secluded coves where the tranquil waters are deep blue on the island’s southeastern part; yet, if rugged cliffs and an interesting underwater world are to your liking, try the western part of the island.
- JOB FEE : € 195
- BONUS : € 50Per Month
- FEE REFUNDABLE : No
- ACCOMMODATION OFFERED : Yes
- FREE MEALS OFFERED : Yes
- WORK DAYS / WEEK : 6
- WORKING HOUR / DAY : 8
- TIPS : Yes
- OVERTIME ALLOWED : Yes
- AIRPORT PICK UP : Yes
- VISA PAID : No
- PAPER WORK ASSISTANCE: Yes
WORKING SHIFT :
07:00 to 16:00
13:00 to 22:00
FOOD SHIFT :
07:00 to 10:00
12:30 to 14:30
18:30 to 21:30
- EXTRA WORKING HOUR : € 2(per hour)
Tsilivi is situated on the North East coast of the idyllic island of Zakynthos or Zante (as it is widely known), 9km from the airport and 5km from the capital of the island, Zante Town.
It has fast become one of the main tourist resorts on the island, bustling with many traditional family run tavernas, restaurants, bars and night clubs making it one of the island’s ‘hot spots' for entertaining nightlife
Originally a small resort, it has expanded in recent years and become THE place to stay for lively exciting holidays without moving away from its traditional Greek heritage.
European Health Card/Travel Insurance
Confirmation of Study
Visa (if needed)
VISA INFORMATION PRICE : € 90 euros with Erasmus documents
It takes usually up to 10 days to receive an answer regarding your visa application..