Study work and travel
Housekeeping means performing all the duties towards cleaning, maintaining orderliness, and running a house or a business property. In case of hotels, the housekeeping duties involve maintaining the hotel to the best possible state in terms of cleanliness, and keeping it at highly desirable ambience..
- JOB : #63702
- COMPANY NAME : **********
- FIELD OF STUDIES : Travel & Tourism
- MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION : Knowledge of and experience in Cleaning and Sanitising rooms to varying levels to meet requirements, Willingness to Learn new cleaning methods and how to use various pieces of equipment, Ability to Adapt to Different Situations and Change Work Processes to accommodate customer needs, Ability to Take Criticism, Listening Skills to make sure that they are meeting the needs of their clients for cleanliness and sanitation standards, Good Customer Service skills, Reliability, Organisational skills, Integrity and Honesty, High Energy Levels.
- ACCEPTED AGE RANGE : 18 to 35 Years
- NATIONALITIES ACCEPTED: ALL
- EARLIEST/ DATE TO JOIN : January 6th, 2020 till January 6th, 2020
- EARLIEST DATE TO LEAVE : January 10th, 2020 till January 10th, 2020
- PERIOD : 2020-01-10
- PERIOD IN MONTHS : 4 Months
- TYPE / TERM : Internship
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE AN ANSWER? : 1 day
WHY THEY SHOULD PARTICIPATE AND WHO CAN APPLY?
- WHO CAN PARTICIPATE? *
Everyone who is a European university/ school student and wants to develop his/her working skills, get experience in the study field and feel the biggest adventure in his/her life..
- WHO CAN APPLY?
Everybody who is at least 18 years old and would like to have a great time abroad while doing an internship abroad.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Washing windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
- Washing blinds
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
The essence of ANAVADIA HOTEL is a holiday retreat for peace and relaxation. We are seeking for young individuals who can deliver the service to our clients.The hotel was completely renovated during 2009 and 2010, orientated to become a luxury Hotel, combining modern materials and decoration.The intimate atmosphere, the friendly staff and the impeccably renovated spaces turn every day of our guests' holidays into a unique experience.If you wish to be a part of our team, apply NOW!
DETAILS / DESCRIPTION
You will need to contact your supervisor directly and then immediately get in contact with Algoos.
DESCRIPTION OF GIVEN PRACTICE/WORK DAY
The day starts with breakfast and direct morning meeting. The shifts can be straight or split. The straight shift means that the trainee will work 8 hours directly, however split shift means that the trainee will work two times four hours with a longer break in-between the shifts. During the day the trainee works 8 hours plus break. In the evening trainees have day and possible evaluation meeting, where they can discuss all the difficulties that happened during the day, dinner and free time. On day-off trainees can plan their day in the way they want, participation in the meetings is not obligatory..
DESCRIPTION OF ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
The hotel offers complimentary accommodation and meals 3 times a day.
- Airport pick-up
- Paperwork assistance at the destination
EXTRA CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES
Rhodes, the largest of Greece’s Dodecanese islands, is known for its beach resorts, ancient ruins and remnants of its occupation by the Knights of St. John during the Crusades. The city of Rhodes has an Old Town featuring the medieval Street of the Knights and the castle like Palace of the Grand Masters. Captured by the Ottomans and then held by the Italians, the palace is now a history museum. Things worth visiting: Rhodes Old Town, Lindos Acropolis, Monolithos Castle, Anthony Quinn Bay, Tsampika Monastery, Tsampika Beach, Butterfly Valley, Prassonissi, Feraklos Castle and Agathi Beach.
- JOB FEE : € 195
- BONUS :€ 50Per Month
- FEE REFUNDABLE : No
- ACCOMMODATION OFFERED : Yes
- FREE MEALS OFFERED : Yes
- WORK DAYS / WEEK : 6
- WORKING HOUR / DAY : 8
- TIPS : Yes
- OVERTIME ALLOWED : Yes
- AIRPORT PICK UP : Yes
- VISA PAID : No
- PAPER WORK ASSISTANCE: Yes
- WORKING SHIFT : 07:00 to 14:00
14:00 to 23:00
- FOOD SHIFT : 07:00 to 08:00
12:00 to 12:30
18:00 to 18:30
- EXTRA WORKING HOUR : € 2(per hour)
Rhodes, the largest of Greece’s Dodecanese islands, is known for its beach resorts, ancient ruins and remnants of its occupation by the Knights of St. John during the Crusades. The city of Rhodes has an Old Town featuring the medieval Street of the Knights and the castlelike Palace of the Grand Masters. Captured by the Ottomans and then held by the Italians, the palace is now a history museum..
- Valid ID card or passport (both are acceptable)
- Valid Visa
- Medical private insurance or travel insurance
- Training Contract
- Study confirmation
- Birth Certificate.
VISA INFORMATION PRICE : € 90 euros for Erasmus Students from NON-EU countries
YOu should apply for your visa at least 3 months before your internship starts.