Study work and travel
Kitchen Helpers perform various cleaning, maintenance, preparation, and stocking duties in the kitchens . They wash dishes, help Cooks prepare meal ingredients, and clean kitchens..
- JOB : #63133
- COMPANY NAME : **********
- FIELD OF STUDIES : Travel & Tourism
- MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION : We are looking a hard-working Kitchen Helper to clean, stock, and maintain the kitchen as well as help with the preparation of meal ingredients.
- ACCEPTED AGE RANGE : 18 to 30 Years
- NATIONALITIES ACCEPTED: ALL
- EARLIEST/ DATE TO JOIN : May 1st, 2020 till July 1st, 2020
- EARLIEST DATE TO LEAVE : September 1st, 2020 till November 1st, 2020
- PERIOD : 2020-09-01
- PERIOD IN MONTHS : 6 Months
- TYPE / TERM : Internship
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE AN ANSWER? : up to 7 days
WHY THEY SHOULD PARTICIPATE AND WHO CAN APPLY?
- WHO CAN PARTICIPATE? *
Airport pick up, paperwork assistance.
- WHO CAN APPLY?
Everybody who is at least 17 years old and would like to have a great time abroad while doing an internship abroad.
1. Preparing meal ingredients for the Cook, which includes washing, peeling, cutting, and slicing ingredients. 2. Assisting kitchen staff to unload food supplies from delivery trucks. 3. Properly washing and drying all dishes, utensils, cooking instruments and cutting boards. 4. Neatly putting away all utensils, cooking instruments, dishes, and cutting boards in their respective places. 5. Packing take-out orders as needed. 6. Removing garbage, replacing garbage bags, and washing garbage cans. 7. Mopping and sweeping the kitchen areas as required. 8. Storing ingredients and food items according to food safety standards.
Introducing the new hotel is immersed in modern Cypriot culture . The Resort reaches out to all of the Five Senses and Taste is just one sense that is well catered for, with Gastronomic Delights in abundance.
DETAILS / DESCRIPTION
If an employee or student is fired due to inappropriate behavior or due to actions prohibited form the laws of the visited country then Algoos immediately cancels the contract with the employee who will have to return back to his own country without further assistance form Algoos. Although if a person is fired due to miscommunication Algoos will arrange this person another job or internship position for the remaining time.
DESCRIPTION OF GIVEN PRACTICE/WORK DAY
You will be working 8 hours per day with a break for your meal. There are different shifts at the hotel so you may be working in the morning,evening or night shift. You might have a straight shift (work 8 hours in arow) or a split-shift (work 4 hours first and after a break work another 4 hours)..
DESCRIPTION OF ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
A hotel offers 3 complimentary meals per day and complimentary free accommodation inside the hotel or outside.
Hotels might have their own canteens specifically for the employees but in many cases they also allow students to eat form the customers buffet after they finish.
Airport pick up, paperwork assistance
EXTRA CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES
This tiny island has a grand history. Coveted by empires across the centuries, Cyprus' enviable position has made it a prize possession for all who rose to power in the Eastern Mediterranean. Today, people still flock here, but it's now to seek out the island's beaches rather than to gain power and glory. For travelers interested in more than sand and sun, you're in for a treat, as Cyprus has archaeological sites, fine Byzantine churches, and monasteries and museums galore. It's also a wonderful place to go hiking, with an incredible wealth of unique flora and fauna. Best of all, it's so small that you can easily base yourself in one town and head out on day trips from there.
- JOB FEE : € 195
- BONUS :€ 100Per Month
- FEE REFUNDABLE : No
- ACCOMMODATION OFFERED : Yes
- FREE MEALS OFFERED : Yes
- WORK DAYS / WEEK : 6
- WORKING HOUR / DAY : 8
- TIPS : Yes
- OVERTIME ALLOWED : Yes
- AIRPORT PICK UP : Yes
- VISA PAID : No
- PAPER WORK ASSISTANCE: Yes
- WORKING SHIFT : 06:00 to 15:00
13:00 to 22:00
- FOOD SHIFT : 07:00 to 10:00
18:30 to 21:30
- EXTRA WORKING HOUR : € 2(per hour)
Nissi beach is probably the most popular beach in the whole of Cyprus. It consists of 2 connecting beaches one large one (very busy) and a smaller one (more secluded). Nissi beach is famed for its beautiful golden sand and clean crystal clear waters. Enjoy your drinks in one of the sand bars there. The beach is located 3.5 kilometers West of Ayia Napa’s town centre. It is covered with fine golden sand and it is well sheltered from the winds, hence the mild waves. This phenomenon is remarkable and is considered a landmark, both for Ayia Napa and for Cyprus in general..
European Health Card/Travel Insurance
Confirmation of Study
Visa (is needed)
VISA INFORMATION PRICE : € 90 euros with Erasmus documents
It takes usually up to 10 days to receive an answer regarding your visa application..